Lunar Festival Covid Update
Being COVIDSafe at the Victoria St Lunar Festival
VSBA is committed to making our events as COVID safe as possible. We want to ensure that while you all have an enjoyable time with us, that you will be kept safe at all our events, in accordance with the Victorian Government COVIDSafe guidance.
What you can keep doing to stay COVIDSafe at our Victoria St Lunar Festival:
General COVIDSafe practices that you should follow at any venue include:
- Practice physical distancing of 1.5m from other attendees in queues, bars and foyers
- Have a face mask with you at all times and wear as instructed by venue staff
- Frequently using hand sanitisers and washing facilities provided
- Stay up to date with the latest information from the Victorian Government at coronavirus.vic.gov.au
- If you start to feel unwell while attending an event, please contact a staff member at your venue immediately.
Under Phase D of Victoria’s Roadmap to deliver the National Plan, our Lunar Festival can only operate if all the staff and attendees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless you have a valid medical exemption issued by an authorised medical practitioner.
There are five ways you can show COVID-19 proof of vaccination:
- COVID-19 digital certificate saved to a smartphone wallet.
- COVID-19 digital certificate via the Service Victoria app.
- Printed copy of COVID-19 digital certificate with a valid photo ID.
- Printed copy of immunisation history statement with a valid photo ID.
- Medical exemption with a valid photo ID.
You must not attend a performance if you are:
- feeling generally unwell
- showing symptoms of coronavirus
- awaiting a coronavirus test result
- have been directed to self-isolate or quarantine
- If you have entered Victoria from a DHHS declared Orange or Red Zone, unless you have been tested and cleared by the DHHS.
For any questions regarding the health advice, please contact the Victorian Department of Health on 1300 651 150 or visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au