myGov is a simple and secure way to access government services online. We are making some changes to myGov so that it is easier to use.
The new myGov will help you find and manage your information and government services better.
What is in the new myGov?
You will benefit from:
- a new, simpler look
- a personalised home page
- more ways to sign in
- information on government payments and services about things that happen in people’s lives—for example, having a baby.
The way you use myGov will not change
We will keep adding new features to the new myGov until it is ready to replace the current myGov. We will let you know when this will happen, but do not worry—you will not need to do anything different to use the new myGov.
- You will find myGov at the same website address—my.gov.au
- You will sign in using your same sign in details.
- All your linked services (like Centrelink, Medicare and the ATO) will stay the same.
- Your government payments will not stop.
- The new myGov is still safe and secure.
- Visit beta.my.gov.au and explore the new myGov today.
- For help creating a myGov account go to beta.my.gov.au/en/about/help/create-mygov-account
- For help creating a myGov account call the myGov helpdesk on 132 307 and select Option 1. It is open Monday to Friday 7 am – 10 pm and Saturday to Sunday 10 am – 5 pm.
- Read, listen to or watch information in your language at servicesaustralia.gov.au/yourlanguage
- Follow @myGovau on Twitter for tips and the latest news from myGov.